CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- September 28, 2021 CancerCare® Donates Lung Cancer URL to LUNGevity Foundation to Connect More People Affected by Lung Cancer with the Resources They Need
- September 13, 2021 CancerCare®'s Young Professionals Committee Scholarship Program Re-Opens for 2021-22 Academic Year
- September 07, 2021 CancerCare® CEO Patricia J. Goldsmith Named to Forbes 50 Over 50 Vision List
CancerCare in the News
- Counseling Schools, August 09, 2021Childhood Cancer Awareness Month: Expert Interviews & an Advocacy Guide
- USA Today, July 27, 2021Patti LaBelle lost three sisters to cancer. Now, she's telling adults to 'take heed and get checked'
- Becker’s Healthcare Podcast, April 21, 2021April 21, 2021: Ellen Miller-Sonet, Chief Strategy and Policy Officer at CancerCare
- What Are Biomarkers?
- Merit's Story
- CancerCare Keeps Us Together - Pet Assistance & Wellness (PAW) Program
- Coping With Cancer During COVID-19